Discover, collect and play music from Youtube, Soundcloud, Bandcamp, Deezer and other streaming platforms.
Music libraries like Spotify and Apple Music make it easy to play and collect music that is released officially by music labels.
Openwhyd, on the other hand, allows music lovers to discover, play and collect any musical gem that is available on the most popular streaming platforms, including:
- music videos, bootlegs and specific live performances,
- fresh tracks from new and/or local artists,
- DJ sets and rare remixes,
- or any song that can be found and streamed online.
Free to use at openwhyd.org, and on your iPhone.
- Playlists: made of tracks from various sources: Youtube, Soundcloud, Bandcamp, Deezer…
- Button: Add a track from any web page, in a few clicks, using our Google Chrome extension and bookmarklet
- Radio: Subscribe to music curators based on your musical taste, and listen to their latest discoveries
- Fame: Get a following by creating awesome playlists, and being featured in the “Hot Tracks” ranking
- Search: Add descriptions to your track, to make them easier to find when you need them
- Integration: Embed your playlists on your blog or website, so your visitors can listen to it directly.
The project is open to contributions. Check out our Support Openwhyd section for more info. Beginners are welcome too! 🤗
Support us with a monthly donation and help us keep Openwhyd alive. [Become a backer]
Become a sponsor and get your logo on our README on Github with a link to your site. [Become a sponsor]